Slide for Reddit Pro 6.6.1 Apk
Slide for Reddit is a fluid, material-designed unofficial browser for Reddit. Slide is ad-free, open sourced under GPL 3, and is packed with many unique features!
• Full offline mode support
• Subreddit colors (make each sub unique!)
• 1800 theme combinations
• View images, gifs, albums, Vid.me, Streamable, Gyfcat, and Imgur links in the app
• Support for Live Threads
• Full moderation suite
• Reply to comments and submissions inline, and upload images straight to your submissions/comments
• Shadowbox and gallery mode support (pro)
• Filters support (link, text, title, and subreddit)
• Edit and create Multireddits
• Low-data-usage mode
• Synccit integration
• Much more!
• Slide has three main view modes:
• Subreddit overview: view subreddits in a side-by-side layout
• No subreddit tabs: View one sub at a time
• Comment pane: View comments in a swipable page next to submissions, never lose your place in comments again!
Slide supports fully syncing for offline, and can even keep albums and gifs for those long commutes
Slide has support for 50 main colors, 9 accent colors, and 4 base themes including light, dark, dark blue, and AMOLED black. This means there are over 1,800 theme combinations to choose from!
Slide also has three main layout types:
• Card with big picture
• Card with thumbnail
• Center cropped card
Along with this, you can choose whether to hide or show the actionbar and add/remove items from the actionbar.
Slide also has many font options with the ability to choose font sizes and Roboto font types!
Only want to see gifs in /r/all? You can enable content fitlers to hide or show content on a per-subreddit basis! This can apply to images, selftext, links, gifs, NSFW content, and selftext
Backup and Restore
If you have Slide for Reddit Pro, you can backup and restore all your settings to the cloud (Google Drive), or to file! With file backup, you can save without personal information so you can share your Slide layout and theme configs with your friends!
Other unique features
• Streamable.com, Imgur (albums, gifs, and images), and Gyfcat support
• Full mod tools support including flairs, reports, approval, and stickying
• Edit and create multireddits
• Keep track of subs without subscribing
• Add collections of subs (like private multireddits)
• Inline comment support
• Upload images to comments, private messages, submissions, and replies
• Discover browser for finding new subreddits
• Open certain domains externally
• Full submission filter support (domains, text, title, and subreddit)
• History settings
• Synccit integration
• Ponymotes integration
• FULL markdown support including inline tables and code
• Subreddit color api integration
• Supports over 400 embedded content sites
• Data saving mode for those on low data plans
• Mark submissions as read on scroll
• Configurable multicolumn (pro)
• Hundreds of settings, configure Slide just how you want it!
• Fixed crashes related to syncing Subreddit flairs
• Improved image/video download filenames
• Support “High Colorspace” images in Albums/Image views
• Bug fixes and improvements
App name : Slide for Reddit
Package Name : me.ccrama.redditslide
Developer: Haptic Apps
Apk Md5 : 8330e283fc6823411c95af72d48fc2e0
Apk Size : 10.22 MB
Update on Play Store :25 November 2020
Version Name & Code: 6.6.1 (332)
Requirements: 4.1 and up