SAI (Split APKs Installer) is an app that lets you install multiple APKs as if it was a single package. This is useful for installing apps that are distributed as App Bundles since Android provides no built-in way to install them from sources other than Google Play.
How to use SAI?
Click “Pick APKs” button and select base APK as well as additional configuration-specific APKs then click “Select” button to start installation process.
• Added Shizuku installer (If you had rooted installer enabled, you have to enable it again in this update)
• Added apps’ icons in export fragment
• Added licenses
• Added turkish translation
• Revised exported .apks files naming again
• Updated chinese and ukrainian translations
App name : SAI (Split APKs Installer)
Package Name : com.aefyr.sai
Apk Md5 : 957f5c2c3be31220fda99b26f0ccd6d1
Apk Size :1.85 MB
Version Name & Code:2.5(35)