CPU-Z Premium 1.26 Apk
Android version of the popular CPU identification tool for PC, CPU-Z is a free application that reports information about your device.
– SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
– System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
– Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
– Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
– INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
– ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE for statistics.
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose “Send Debug Infos” to send a report by email
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 640 and 845 (Kryo 385).
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, 660 (Kryo 260).
– Exynos 9810 (M3).
– ARM Cortex A55.
App name : CPU-Z
Package Name : com.cpuid.cpu_z
Apk Md5 : 5178caee73c45a7089e1ea54c8be89bc
Apk Size :1.42 MB
Update on Play Store :April 17, 2018
Version Name & Code: 1.26 (26)
Requirements: 2.2 and up